Become a member and help conserve a rare breed of sheep;
- Receive 3 copies of the fellowship newsletter each year (The Hemlin):
- FREE Leaflets on: kinship extended article, buyers article, card grading criteria, general husbandry, thin sheep, conservation in action, shepherds year, copper, practical lambing, conformation, location. – and more to come!!
- FREE advertisement in the Hemlin (goods, services, stock or wanted items):
- Learn about the years of farming enterprise that have led to the breeds existence;
- Attend FREE members days:
- Have your points of view raised by the NRSF Representatives who receive consultation documents from government departments such as DEFRA:
- Be a part of a friendly network of likeminded folk who meet regularly throughout the year:
- You don’t have to have a flock – just an interest is a suitable qualification for membership!
New members should read the rules prior to applying.
Attached at the bottom of this page are aims, rules and the mission statement within the constitution of the fellowship.
Any further information please contact our membership secretary Rita on firstname.lastname@example.org